The low-cost leader for high production throughput solutions & large batch processing
- Large load sizes (up to 200 wafers per batch)
- Compatible with cleanrooms down to class 1
- 3 or 4 stack furnaces for high production throughput
- Production solutions for 50-mm to 300-mm wafer size
The HTR series
Diffusion furnace systems for 50 through 300-mm wafer size processing have heated zones up to 40 inches long for larger load size. These are truly the “workhorses” of thermal processing.
The HTR-RF (Reduced Footprint) series
By using a shorter heating element in a shortened frame, a system with smaller load size and production quality processing can be fitted into a reduced space. Includes models for 50 through 300-mm wafer size processing. A great option for pilot lines or product development areas.
These new horizontal diffusion furnace systems feature:
- Space saving designs with 2–4 tube levels in one footprint.
- Low in film particles through use of HEPA filtered clean air load stations.
- High quality films through use of orbitally welded gas systems with clean room gas system assembly.
- Flexibility of control and supervisory systems for matching to existing controllers.
- Safety interlocks protecting personnel and the equipment.
- Long productive life of the equipment through component selection and design.
- A wide range of atmospheric and LPCVD processes.